Bullsbrook may be a suburb of Perth within the outer metropolitan area. It’s additionally home to the notable RAAF Pearce Airbase and is located 25km north of the Midland Regional Centre. It’s well serviceable by many major transport networks, the world offers most and still on the point of outlets, medical facilities and an incredible space to measure. This SDA home consists of three bedrooms, every with its own en-suite, and can be able to move in by early 2020.
Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) are innovative homes specially built for people with an extremely practical impairment or terribly high support wants. The homes are designed to support individuals with a disability to measure an additional independent lifestyle while accessing high-quality support from their homes. SDA housing is accessible to (NDIS) participants that have SDA funding in their plan.
Here are some reasons why Cocoon is a clear choice:
- We understand there are no ‘one-size-fits-all solution to accessible housing; we listen to our participants and build homes that meet their individual needs
- We champion inclusion by providing and promoting accessible homes and neighborhoods that welcome and include everyone
- We steadfastly believe in choice, control, and social inclusion for people with disability
- Our homes are located close to medical precincts, transport hubs, and shopping centers, to provide convenience and connectivity within the local community
- Cocoon homes are well located in high demand areas both in regional & metropolitan areas across Australia
- Cocoon homes are purpose-built to the highest NDIS accredited standards – and then we exceed these standards